In this site, there are much information about fashion, style, and trends for women and men. There are many female celebrities who become our inspiration for women’s fashion trends and style. It will be unjust if we don’t take the inspirations about fashion trends and styles for men whereas there are many male celebrities who are great in fashion trends and styles. You will read about inspirations from some of those male celebrities in several articles in this site. Let us begin with fall 2013 men’s fashion colors inspired by Lee Min Ho (Korean celebrity).
- Lee Min Ho’s hair style. Lee Min Ho has a special character we can see from his hair style and her fashion style. Oftentimes, Lee Min Ho appears with his messy hair style and oblong shirt that’s makes him looks like a bad boy. Want to looks like a bad boy? Don’t comb your hair and let it being messy.
- Besides oblong shirt, the second fashion style of Lee Min Ho that’s becomes our inspiration of fall 2013 men’s fashion colors is his black suit. With his black suit, black slim tie, and loafer shoes that look shiny, Lee Min Ho looks so brawny. Sometimes, black colored suits or casual clothes will also make you look great.
- Next idea about fall 2013 men’s fashion colors of Lee Min Ho is his pants. If you love to be weird or you want to get eccentric looks, you can try imitating Lee Min Ho’s style when he wears his pink pant with long black coat. You can also try combining bright colored cloth with dark colored cloth.
- Another idea of Lee Min Ho’s fall 2013 men’s fashion colors is the opposite of the third idea above. Want to look mellow? Try to wearing navy blue colored long coat with long pant in khaki color.
- But the best fashion style of Lee Min Ho is his black color combination. Black is the symbol that will make you looks strong, elegant, and mysterious. Wear black leather jacket, long black pant, and black shoes. it is the most perfect look for men.